Supplier’s Terms and Conditions (OPD)
- Basic Provisions
1.1 These Terms and Conditions valid from 08.04.2019 regulate the relationship between the Provider and the service and product Supplier in the e-shop on the Provider’s platform and access to the Revonet’s clients and the Affiliate’s network. Their use is binding for all business contact between the service and product supplier, provider, affiliate partners and clients.
1.2 By submitting a request from the Internet Order Form or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org for bidding the offers forproducts andservices on Revonet platform, the person or company that has done so confirms that Suppier’s and User’s Terms and Conditionsare understood and agree to their wording and accepts it in its entirety.
1.3 The Provider is entitled to update the Supplier’s Terms and Conditions. The currently valid version of the Terms and Conditions is always published on the Provider’s official website www.revo-net.com, hereinafter referred to as the Platform.
1.4 For the conclusion of a contract under these terms, means of distance communication may be used to enable the contract to be concluded without the simultaneous physical presence of the parties.
1.5 Establishment of an agreed liability relationship is always conditioned by the acceptance of the Supplier’s order by the Provider and written approval.
1.6 Definitions of basic terms:
– Provider – European Joint Stock Company Revonet Holding SE with a registered capital of € 120,000, headquater at Křížovnická 86/6 Prague 110 00, Czech Republic, ID 07898401web: www.revo-net.com E-mail: email@example.com
– Supplier – an entrepreneur who is a natural or legal person who acts in the course of his business or other business when concluding and performing the contract.
– Product or service – goods or services offered by the supplier at more favorable prices or conditions.
– Contract – a contract where, on the one hand, the provider acts as a lessor and, on the other hand, the supplier as a lessee, and the contract is intended to allow the sale of services and products via the Revonet platform. The contracting parties are aware and agree that the contract is concluded by means of distance communication (distance contract) and consists of the user’s order, the provider’s acceptance and these GTC.
- Obligations of the parties
2.1 Supplier’s Obligations and Rights
2.1.1 The Supplier is obliged to observe the principles of good conduct in both written and telephone communication with the Provider, Partners and the User. Further obligations and rights of the Supplier are specified in the User’s Terms and Conditions.
- Obligations and rights of the Provider
3.1 The Provider is entitled to interrupt the operation of the server for a short period of time, especially in order to maintain and update it.
- Final provisions
4.1 These terms and conditions are valid and effective as of 10.04.2019.
Note: In case of any differences between the English and Czech language versions of this contract, the Czech version shall prevail.